Making a referral / self-referral
Integrated Family Services works with families who have children aged up to 18 years and who live in the Inner East.
Professional referrals of a client family and self-referrals should be made via The Orange Door (Family Information Referral and Support Team) on 1800 354 322.
The Orange Door worker will:
- Gather information from you over the phone
- Assess family needs
- Determine the most appropriate response
- Provide information and advice
- Conduct short term interventions where appropriate
- Forward the referral to Integrated Family Services, or support you to access other services.