Making a referral / self-referral
Integrated Family Services works with families who have children aged up to 18 years and who live in the City of Manningham and immediate surrounds.
Professional referrals of a client family should be made via Child FIRST (Family Information Referral and Support Team) on 1300 762 125.
The Child FIRST worker will:
- Gather information from you over the phone
- Assess family needs
- Determine the most appropriate response
- Provide information and advice
- Conduct short term interventions where appropriate
- Forward the referral to Integrated Family Services, or support you to access other services.
Self-Referrals can also be made via Child FIRST, or by direct contact with Doncare on 9856 1500. Doncare is located at Suite 4, Level 1, MC2, 687 Doncaster Road, Doncaster.