Integrated Family Services
Doncare’s Integrated Family Services Program aims to assist families to overcome a range of difficulties. We can assist with:
- Case management
- Parenting skills
- Child health, development and safety
- Child and adolescent behaviour management
- Relationship or family breakdown
- Recovery from family violence
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Alcohol and drug issues
- Intellectual and physical disability
- Household management
- Referral to other services such as mental health, drug and alcohol, and family violence services.
There is no cost for Integrated Family Services.
To be eligible for assistance, families must have children under 18 years and live in the City of Manningham or the surrounding suburbs. In some circumstances we will assist people to find a service that is more suited to meet their particular needs through referral to other practitioners and agencies. Please phone us on 9856 1500 to find out more about how we could assist your family.