Doncare’s fully qualified counsellors are passionate about helping couples to realise their full potential in terms of re-establishing a warm, connected and supportive relationship with their partners.
During Couples Counselling sessions, couples are guided to overcome communication and connection obstacles they may be experiencing, manage conflict, re-negotiate commitments and decision making and renew intimacy.
Couples Counselling is an interpersonal relationship improvement service suitable for couples who wish to:
- improve communication and manage conflict
- re-establish a deeper connection and renewed intimacy
- re-negotiate commitments and decision making
- resolve past hurts and find ways to forgive each other
- discover how to communicate effectively
- listen to and respect each other’s needs
The couples counselling sessions run for 50 minutes and regular attendance over an initial three sessions is strongly advised.
We aim to provide an accessible and affordable service to the community and our fee schedule offers two rates dependent upon individual financial circumstances.
- $135 for full fee-paying clients
- $85 for clients who are eligible for concession
For further details please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Intake team on 9856 1500.